You can support us in the following ways. Thank you!
- Donations fund the costs of animal feed, bedding, housing, veterinary care, and other fixed costs.
- 100% of every dollar we receive goes directly to the animals!
- $5.00 will provide cleaning supplies for a day.
- $10.00 will feed our wallaroo and wallaby for a day.
- $15.00 will feed all of the parrots for a week.
- $20.00 will feed the squirrels for a week.
- $30.00 will provide almond treats for a week.
- $50 will provide food for our grazing animals for a month.
- $100 will provide equipment maintenance for a quarter.
- $175 will provide for liability insurance for a month.
Check out our Amazon Wish List
Inexpensive way to show your support!
- Hay - Coastal or Timothy
- Bird and Pet Cages
- Animal Carriers
- Blankets & Comforters
- Paper Towels
- Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
- Clean, used T-shirts for bedding
- Esbilac Puppy Milk Replacer
- Pedialyte (regular flavor)
- Raw Peanuts (unsalted)
- Extra Large Trash Bags
- Tall Kitchen Bags
- Wal-Mart Gift Cards
- Lowes Gift Cards
- Plywood (pressure treated 1/2")
- Dried Corn-On-The Cob
- Any Bird Seed or Animal Feed
Buy our 2017 Calendar
Our new calendars for 2017 are here! Our talented volunteer, Janice Carter, donated her amazing photos of the animal residents of Fallin Pines for the calendar. These calendars make unique gifts, plus the proceeds go to help cover the cost of feeding and caring for the rescue animals.The suggested donation for each calendar is $15. For more information, call Shirley at (407) 568-7988.